Tips for Nutrition and Lifestyle to Heal From Lyme Disease
- Drink 2L daily of clean, filtered water – helps to flush out waste material
- Reduce foods that cause inflammation – gluten, dairy, any foods with IgG intolerance
- Diet should comprise mostly of lean, organic proteins, fruits and vegetables, healthy fats such as olives, avocado, coconut, flax oil
- Ensure adequate fiber to sweep/ detox bowels – flax seed, psyllium
- Minimize sugars, caffeine and saturated fats
- Sleep – maximize sleep before midnight
- Exercise – some gentle exercise is good, but not so much that it wears the person out or increases pain/ fatigue in following days. Stretching, pilates, swimming, walking are preferable.