Naturopathic Medicine Speaker Services
Dr. Nicola, ND is available for speaking engagements at lectures, seminars and conferences.
She speaks extensively on a range of health topics including (but not limited to):
- Integrative approach to Lyme disease
- Biomedical Treatments for ADHD and autism
- Pre-conception health care
- Digestive health
- Adrenal health and chronic stress disorders
- Women’s Health and bio-identical hormone therapy
- Holistic treatment of eating disorders
- Naturopathic and functional medicine
- Detoxification in a toxic world
- Weight management and anti-aging
Dr. Nicola is a Certified Toastmaster (CTM) and has presented internationally to a range of audiences. She has a wide array of knowledge and experience relating to natural and integrative medicine. Dr. Nicola walks her talk, living her own life according to the principles she teaches, particularly relating to nutrition and preventive medicine.
Past Speaking Appearances:
Seminars and Conferences
Autism One, Chicago – Pre-conception Health Care, Lyme disease and autism.
Hope for Autism, Charleston and Atlanta –
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians Annual Conference, Phoenix – Naturopathic Care for Eating Disorders
BioHealth Diagnostics weekend seminars – Female Hormone Imbalance, Essentials of Diagnosing and Treating Chronic Illness.
Support and Community Groups
Lyme Support Group, San Diego
Lyme Support Group, Fairfield, CT/ Westport, CT
Lyme Support Group,
Womens Center, University of California San Diego (UCSD)
NBC News, San Diego
Dr. Lo Radio
Autism One internet radio
In Short Order radio program
Please Contact Us for speaker fees and availability.