What is TurboSonic?
TurboSonic is a sophisticated exercise and therapeutic wellness machine that uses patented sonic vibration technology to increase circulation, tone muscles, detoxify the body and help maintain a healthy weight.
The therapy consists of standing upright on a TurboSonic platform that produces sonic vertical vibrations from 3Hz to 50Hz with variations of amplitude from 0 to 100 Hz. These sonic vibrations are transferred to your body, stimulating absolutely every part of your body, from your cells to the blood vessels, to your organs and muscles.
Up and down vertical movements stimulate the growth plates, improve blood vessel circulation, activate lymph system and help eliminate cellulite. Vertical movements also cause the muscle fibers to contract and relax repeatedly enhancing muscle strength.
Benefits of the TurboSonic
Powerful Exercise System
- Provides benefits of both anaerobic and aerobic exercise
- Increases physical strength, dexterity, and endurance
- Increases balance and coordination
- Increases flexibility, range of motion and mobility
- Enhances explosive strength and fast twitch muscles
- Enhances conventional training results
- Speeds training recovery
- Motivation of interest in exercise (10 minute workout sweat not required!)
- Helps to improve and prevent many joint conditions
- Assists in preventing and reversing osteoporosis by increasing bone density
- Relieves tension and chronic pain in ankles, knees, lower back and neck
- Effective in treating geriatric conditions
- Relieves menopausal symptoms
- Improves pelvic floor stability
- Enhances critical blood flow throughout the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage)
- Speeds recovery from surgery and trauma
- Releases growth hormone and testosterone
- Stimulates release of serotonin and neurotrophin, the “happy chemicals”
- Reduces the stress hormone cortisol
- Enhances feelings of relaxation and wellbeing
- Reduces body fat/ accelerates weight loss
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Increases skin tone and elasticity of muscles
- Tightens facial muscles
- Regional body shaping through various postures
Pain Reduction and Rehabilitation
- Prevention of osteoporosis (increases bone density)
- Improvement of various musculoskeletal disorders
- Reduction of chronic pain in main joints
- Rehabilitates injuries and ailments
- Stimulation of recovery and muscle strength following surgery
Vibration Therapy is used in the medical field for the treatment and prevention of a variety of illnesses, injuries, and adverse health conditions.
Lyme Disease/ MS / ALS: Patients with Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis are unable to train because the nerves are no longer capable of controlling the muscles properly. TurboSonic Vibration activates the muscles directly without relying on the nervous system. Patients tend to feel better, have more energy to cope with everyday activities, experience less pain and are less dependent on others.
Osteoporosis: Millions of Americans, especially women, are at risk of developing this disease, which results from the decalcification of the bones due to hormonal imbalances. The bones become fragile with a tendency to break easily. TurboSonic Vibration Therapy increases bone density, usually reversing the effects of osteoporosis.
Excess Body Fat: TurboSonic Vibration Therapy works several ways to dissolve excess body fat; it increases metabolism which burns calories more rapidly; increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage thereby removing toxins faster. Human Growth Hormone secretion increases dramatically (460%). Excess body fat melts away effortlessly. People who use the TurboSonic Vibration Trainer for 10 minutes, three times a week, lose significantly more fat than those who engage in aerobic activity for one hour three times a week!
Cellulite: Those lumpy fatty deposits that form an unattractive dimpling effect around the thighs and other parts simply melt away under TurboSonic Vibration Therapy.
Stress: Modern life is stressful, causing the release of toxic stress hormones such as cortisol and epinephrine, which throw the immune system out of balance and destroy brain cells by the millions. Sonic Vibration Therapy increases human growth hormone and serotonin (the “happiness, relaxation and well-being hormone”) secretion, lowers cortisol and epinephrine secretion 31%, and enhances circulation, all of which counteract the effects of stress on the body and spirit.
Arthritis and Rheumatism: TurboSonic Vibration Therapy can reduce the pain and discomfort of these conditions. It has been proven to increase blood circulation in the joints and dramatically improve flexibility and range of motion.
Lower Back Pain: TurboSonic Vibration Therapy can strengthen the weakened lower back muscles that cause back pain. (Patients with an acute back hernia should not use Vibration Therapy).
Pelvic Instability: This condition usually results from softening of the connective tissue during pregnancy. TurboSonic Vibration Therapy quickly brings the hormonal system into balance, enabling connective tissue to recover its strength and firmness.
Emphysema: Ordinarily, patients with emphysema find it nearly impossible to undertake any kind of physical exercise. TurboSonic Vibration Therapy enables patients to achieve most of the benefits of a regular workout and helps them to do cardio-fitness training such as walking or even running.
Disclaimer: TurboSonic is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. The benefits listed herein this web site are based on independent studies which reference years of research into (WBV) whole body vibration therapy and training and those studies are independent of the TurboSonic technology and have not been evaluated by the FDA.
History of TurboSonic
When Russian cosmonauts started spending prolonged periods of time in space, it was observed they experienced bone and muscle tissue loss due to a lack of gravity. In an effort to stop or reverse these degenerative conditions, researchers were led to whole body vibration technology.
Since that first research decades ago, it has been well documented that vibration technology does in fact repair the bone and muscle tissue loss experienced by the cosmonauts. Of course, this discovery inevitably led the way for the whole body vibration concept to be applied to the fields of athletics, fitness and physical therapy.
The TurboSonic® is the latest “state of the art” vibration technology machine designed for physical therapy and all around physical performance enhancement, cellular regenerations and anti-aging.
Who Can Use TurboSonic?
Because of easiness in operation, the TurboSonic® can be used by almost anyone regardless of age or sex. In particular, athletes, overweight people who experience difficulty exercising over extended periods of time, office workers with inadequate levels of physical activity, people who cannot find the time to exercise, and patients requiring rehabilitative therapy stand to benefit most from this novel comprehensive exercise system. Patients with chronic illness can benefit from the muscle toning and cellular regeneration effects if they are immobile or too ill to exercise adequately.
Contraindications & Effects of the TurboSonic
This list below of contraindications is not absolute. If one of the conditions listed below applies to you we strongly advise that you consult with Dr. Nicola before using the TurboSonic.
- Acute thrombosis
- Serious cardiovascular disease
- Recent wounds from an operation or surgery
- Hip and knee implants
- Acute hernia, discopathy, spondylolysis
- Severe diabetes
- Recent infections
- Severe migraine
- Recently placed IUDs, metal pins, or plates
- Electrolyte imbalance